Glow of Our Sweat
by Francisco Aragón
"Aragón's elegant mix of original poems, translations, imitations, and memoir makes for a collection that shows what an impressive writer he is in all of his chosen forms."
With poems, translations, and an essay, Francisco Aragón enacts a dialogue between poetry and prose, memory and imagination, self and other, as he deftly begins to uncover a road where a gay, Latino, and cosmopolitan poet fully inhabits the world. More than a collection of poems, Glow of Our Sweat is a community of poems, one where multiple voices and genres mingle, converse, and commiserate.
Paperback, 72 pp.
Published April 15, 2010
- 2nd Place, International Latino Book Awards, Poetry
- Finalist, USABookNews.com Best Books, Poetry
- Review in Lambda Literary
- Review on Gently Read Literature
- Review on Pansy Poetics
- Review in Jacket magazine
- Review in Midwest Book Review's Small Press Bookwatch
- An interview with the author on La Bloga
- An interview with the author for Sampsonia Way
- Translation and essay for Poetry Daily
- An interview with the author in The Conversant